Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Girl Rocks!

Yesterday was the first awards assembly of the school year. This is also Rylee's first year on the Pep squad and they usually do a few cheers at the assembly. They didn't get their uniforms yet so I wasn't sure if they'd cheer or not. I knew Ry would be receiving awards, and of course I wanted to be there, but it's so hard with things being on Wednesday's because I really don't like missing BSF! When I talked to her coach and she told me they'd be doing a few cheers, I knew where I needed to be. Ry was ok with me possibly having to miss, but there are just some things I don't want to miss. I'm so glad I didn't miss because not only did she get Principle's Honor Roll, she also got the Christian Character award!! Christian Character is an award they give every quarter but only to two children per class! It's a very honorable award and I feel so blessed that my beautiful girl received it!! We also took family pictures yesterday! I'm picking up the dvd's today and can't wait to share them!!




2 comments: